Easing transition stress on behalf of the region’s finest employers, we support newly recruited employees and their families in discovering the Capital Region and establishing early personal and professional connections in their new community.
Seeking to give each client a head start in their move, Capital Resource Network provides support early in the relocation process, serving as an advocate and as local “eyes and ears.” The network team conducts the research and the “leg work” to enable informed decision making about housing, connections and resources, well in advance of the actual move date.
A sunny California welcome from Capital Region employers, the Capital Resource Network helps to:
- Attract and retain the best and brightest talent
- Leverage membership to meet growing dual career support needs
- Increase new employee productivity and loyalty
- Reduce premature employee turnover
- Build a more inclusive, multi-cultural community