Integration assists the multiple family members affected by the relocation. Capital Resource Network works to quickly introduce the client and their family to local resources helping to get rooted into the new community.
Approached individually for each client and family, new arrival integration is one of the most important services provided by the network, especially when there are multiple family members to be considered. Capital Resource Network works to quickly introduce the client and their family to local resources, helping to get rooted into the new community.
A new beginning can be overwhelming, especially as clients and their families spend the first weeks settling in. Capital Resource Network understands that readiness for social and professional integration may come at different times for each client, so Capital Resource Network assists clients to establish strategic networks and navigate the changing landscape over the course of one year.
New Arrival Integration
- Monthly check-ins up to six months
- Insight on area resources
- Access to volunteer opportunities and monthly social events
- Assistance with strategic introductions
- A support group of other newly arrived community members
- Point of contact for information on schools, utilities, rentals, volunteering, community services and organizations, affinity groups