A spouse/partner’s career matters too! Our employers recognize that over 47 percent of married couples are dual-earner couples.
As a consortium of regional employers, Capital Resource Network provides the client spouse/partner with multiple strategies for gaining employment in the Sacramento region. According to a report from ABC News, 80% of today’s jobs are landed through networking. Capital Resource Network provides a unique opportunity for accompanying spouses/partners to begin building a professional network within their particular field, significantly increasing their ability to land the ideal job.
Dual career support is anchored by in-depth conversations with the Capital Resource Network. By facilitating informational interviews with appropriate contacts, our organization provides a meaningful interaction for the job seeker, especially in a tight job market.
Multiple dual-career support strategies
- One-on-one coaching and strategy support
- Selective informational interviews with network employers (up to 3)
- Professional networking opportunities
- Career counseling referral if needed
- Interviewing skills
- Feedback on resume and other written materials